Non Iso DC/DC Converter 13A, 24V Out, 11-15V In
Step up a 12 VDC battery to between 13.5 and 17.0 or 24.0 and 27.5 VDC in 0.5 VDC increments (via 3 position DIP switch), or stabilize a 12 or 24 VDC power system. Safety features include reverse input protection, low input voltage alarm, low output voltage alarm, over temperature shutdown and alarm, and output overvoltage crowbar. If the input voltage exceeds the regulated output voltage, the unit simply passes the voltage through with full LC filtering and a single schottky diode drop (0.5 VDC or less). Optional features include a dry contact alarm relay output, and remote panel monitoring with On/Off control. Applications include temporarily brightening 12 volt headlights or work lights, increasing voltage into an automotive or marine ignition system for hotter spark and/or prevention of failures due to voltage drop during engine start, stabilizing 12 and 24 VDC power systems in marine, automotive or aeronautical environments and more.
- Rugged and reliable to ensure years of safe and trouble free operation
- Simple operation
- Current limiting protection
- Paralleling Diodes
- European ROHS Compliant (Lead Free Manufactured)
- Electric Fork Lift (Filtering and Surge Suppression)
- Open Frame (No chassis just heat sink bars)
- Safety Special Inspection (CSA/UL)
- Heavy duty ruggedization with wide temperature range
- Custom input/output available
- Three year parts and labour warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.